14.10.11

Step On my Toes. I double dare you.

Take a hard, long thought at what you've done.
Think about the lives you've effected.
The ones you disengaged, the ones you ruined.
Take a look of the villain standing in the mirror.
Do you like what you've become.
Lies you've spread through your teeth,
The deceit you filled by the look of your evil eyes.

There isn't any remorse in your heart.
There is only blackness.
Filled with fraudulent fabrication,
misrepresentation to the tall tale.
Misleading to the misguided.

Manipulate to the melancholy man
Undermine his specialty.

It doesn't give you power, only some sick fluctuated infatuation,
A disturbing self-satisfaction.
Stealing from a homeless man,
Taking advantage of an impaired,
Leading a lover to death.
Fools gold fooled fluted fools.
If only I said it before,
Step on my toes and I will step on your face.

Exaggerate your character as you do.
And I will rip your roots.
Destroy your mind, decimate your soul.
Life isn't a game, and People are not at your disposal.
The only one disposable is the one standing in the mirror.
Feed on your forgery fable,
Fabricate the falseness of your fictitious fib,
But don't ever again, cross my path.
Do it, one more time, I dare you.
Step on my toes, and I will stomp your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment