12.10.11

all of Me.

There are a lot of things you don't know about me.
What you see, is what you get.  Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't wear the most make up like the models you like,
So expect anything but a model face.
My butt is not the biggest, my boobs are not as big as hers.
I laugh a lot, I cry too little.
Emotional, yet independent.
Dependent on sentimental.
I won't be as cute as you search and I can't be everything you want.
I like attention when you least expect it,
I let shopping get the best of me.
I'll drag you to intolerable events and obligated family parties.
There will be times you'll feel uncomfortable,
But I promise to never leave you out.

As you can tell, I'm not the prettiest girl in the park.
Nor am I the most talented or skilled of the bunch.
I have tattoos your parents won't like, and I have an attitude you'll find so discouraging.
I dance like nobody is watching, I act like nobody will care.
I am not depressed of being alone, 
Yet I am compressed of romantic affection.
If she ain't going to treat you right than I ain't ever gonna treat you wrong.
Our differences are more that it should break us, Yet it will only touch us if you let it.
I can't try to be everything you want, But I will do my best to be everything that you need.
I will be your biggest fan, through thick and thin with the largest smile, cheek to cheek.
Support you when you are down and lost, even if I don't have a GPS to get us out.
Cherish the good and the ugly. no matter how hard it seems.
I've been stepped on, pushed around, used, abused, and broken,
So I don't expect you to fix me or the 67 other things that are wrong.
Just know that you're the brightest part of my day.
And everything else just goes away.
I can't explain to you how I feel in words,
All I know is that I feel them when I am with you.
Only you.
I just hope I am enough for you,
Because all I can offer is me.
All of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment