28.9.11

Early birthday Present.

My early birthday gift from my older sister.  One I'll never forget.  She has midterms this week so I had to fly solo to the T swift Concert.  A little awkward talking to some mom's and fifteen year old daughters. But all worth it. =]  Just the second concert of my life... next to Usher.   Some home girls are jealous, other homies call me gay.  I just have this thing for g.o.o.d music.

Note. I wasn't able to get Speak Now and You Belong with me cause I was saving my sister's cameras battery life.. And my phone somehow deleted Back to December/Apologize/You're not Sorry <-- Damn great one too. 

I recommend watching., How to save a Life. Enchanted. Haunted. Love Story (she flew over me).





 

Sparks Fly. Intro.
 

Mine



Our Song



Fearless Ukulele


How To Save A Life Ukulele.


Enchanted.



Haunted.


Long Live.


Love Story.


The End.





No comments:

Post a Comment