19.9.11

Giants Game/ Gold County Colorado!

Went to the Rockies Giants Game and Gold County this weekend.

Food for thought:

Giants swept the Rockies, can they sweep everyone else?
Red Socks better not blow the wildcard.
If I had to choose between Tom Brady or Patrick Willis...Don't put me in that position.

Music; Songs are good, but when you relate to them their great.
I'm writing a book.
Going to add even more rules.
How do people keep phones for two years +? I can't even imagine how I'm going to keep this iphone4 that long. The last eight years, I always bought a new phone before the contract was up....lol

Song Picks of the month: Adele_One and Only, Lil Wayne_How to love, Taylor Swift_Enchanted,
Usher ft Beyonce_Love in the Club part 2,

Quote of the Month:
"I broke my own rule, started to give a fuck. Now we're in some deep shit and I wanted to see what you guys had to say about it, that's all" L.T Waters

Thought of the Month:
My life is up in the air...Completely up in the air.

Topic of the Month:
Opportune moments. "I like those moments, I like to wave at them as they pass by" C. J. Sparrow

Happy Birthday E.

No comments:

Post a Comment