20.10.11

OctoberFest 2011

Every time you think the world comes falling down,
And there's nothing believed to have left.
When the world walks out,
And it seems like no one will walk in
Somewhere down that road, there is a street
A street you will recognize,
Who will remind you of your accomplishments,
Your character, your success, your life.
Don't let life beat you down, don't let it win
You're better than that.

Failures will come and go, 
As well as most of your acquaintances.
When there seems to be no light left in the darkest hour,
One, will keep the last candle, burning.
Sometimes, it's the least person you expect,
Or the one you never wanted to touch.
But it doesn't matter who,
Because they will, they will hold that flame.
For as long as it takes to get you back on your feet,
Until they burn their hand off
Until they pass your flame to another,
They will support you.
Not because they want to or have to,
Or like you and need you.

They stand there as a reminder of what you've done,
How you've helped them through the rain.
And what you're capable of, who you can be, and who you are.
When the world walks out, they remind you
"You Matter"
Maybe to a few, maybe to one.
You still matter.
Things are never how you think, It's not like that at all
If it didn't matter, they wouldn't have said anything at all.
Because in all reality, you are better than that.
And We don't say good-bye.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Last Month Thoughts.
Food For thought:  

Giants didn't make the playoffs. Neither did the Red Socks. Let Down.

The NBA and the players need to get some kind of deal sorted out because D Wade and Cp3 aren't getting any younger. This lockout is killing me!

How about them 49ers being 5-1!?
I think I'll get my parents tickets for Christmas to a game...cause I wanna go wear my Patrick Willis Jersey.

My adopted sister is getting married next month. Excited for Britt! =]

Music of the month:

Been listening more to movie scores and instrumentals than anything else.. The power of an instrument combined with multiple instruments to create an emotion where any sort of picture can be painted which a simple melody is beyond understanding.  And for it to be given as it is like air, breathe, water, wind, and gravity.

Song Picks of the Month : Shout to the Lord_Ruben Studdard, Rose _James Horner, Iridescent_ Linkin Park, 23_Jimmy Eat World, Beautiful People_Chris Brown, Islands in a Stream_BeeGees

Quote of the Month: 

 "It ain't about how hard you're hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward- how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky Balboa


Rule of the month: Rule #43 Dj Baby Yu will always brighten the mood.!

 

Thoughts of the Month: 

Lately, I've been letting the loneliness, failed companionship, and job failures get the best of me.  I've questioned the people in my life, and the reasons for downturns.  The feelings in my mind were let on to this page and It shouldn't have gotten that far.  But as of Tuesday, 10/18, I've turned over a new leaf.  My life is still up in the air...But I shouldn't question the failures, only appreciate the success and things I take for granted.

Goal of the Month:

_Find new hobbies for the big 2-4 and get one of my heroes [P Willis, Baby Yu, D Wade, T Swift,] to read a post (Not this post)

_Take More Pictures

Topic of the Moment:

We can't control anything beyond our grasp.

And Patrick Willis is still my hero, More than ever.
I can't embed this so, click this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment