30.10.11

Thanks for the Bday Wishes


DJ BABY Yu.
Princess Vjay
Huang
Moi
Boomer
A. Davida
Dinosaur
Auntie D.
Bestie
Jr.
 Ziva David
Mi Hermana
ISS
A. Pegster
U. Yeff
Zombie Hunter
TfongKb 24
Jack Bauer
Commander in Chief
Papa Doc
Chrisp
Turbizzle
BB
Lil One
Grandpa Aviator
Nin n Yei


Thank you all for your thoughts.  This weekend I had some great memories and eating experiences.  Included were Boiling Crab, Espetus, Sandra Dees, and the Golden Island.  Went to my favorite place in the U.S. and spent it with some quality people.  Although it's just another day in the year, everyone reminds me of their love.


And, I can no longer play 23 on this blog. =\


Happy Birthday Shaun!. I hope all is well in Mexico. Be Safe Bro.


1 comment:

  1. Jason! I can't believe I spaced out and missed wishing you a happy birthday! It looks like it was a great one, and I'm glad. I'll pass your birthday wishes onto Shaun, although I know he'd be so glad to hear from you. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete