27.12.10

Yeah That's what (s)he said.

Dear (insert name here).

It's been awhile since we've last spoken.
Since then, hurricanes have hit and storms have come too
There's been heartaches, there's been tragedy, there's been deaths.
Lives have been jeopardized, houses have been lost.
Recession has hit, banks have been dumped.
Everything that used to be is more than broken.
As i walk through the valley of death, i fear more than evil.
There is no comfort and i am haunted.
And Though you're still with me, i've been alone
This could break my heart or save me.
Nothing's real until you let go completely.
You wouldn't understand even if I told you.
It's been a long road since i've let tears out,
But that doesn't stop me from thinking of our past.
I see you daily like there's a connection.
I see you daily like my second emotion.
I see you daily like there's something to remember.
In my mind or in my heart, I'm nothing but invisible to your eyes.
There's more to me that meets the eye.
There's more to you than i can describe.
I wish you looked at me that way.
You've lost that loving feeling.
Bakit labis kitang mahal.
I'd beg if it was necessary,
I'd plead if there was a point.
I'd say Don't leave me like this.
But the words that are on your face when i look at you
Already describes the pain and agony i am faced.
This is a chapter in our lives where we ll look back and you'll say,
"I made it." And ill say "i broke it."
To the day i can see your eyes speak love,
Ill stand in the rain, waitin by the phone
To hear i don't need to be alone, "come with me"
You're better than what you think of yourself.
Comfortability is a bitter sweet thing isn't it.
You dont wanna move on but you dont wanna stay.
I don't want to hurt you cause i never meant to burn you out
Black and white until you provide me color everywhere
Even heroes have the right to dream.
I write this like there's a point, so we hold our hearts up high
No, I write this because you're far from gone.
You're in there somewhere, i can see it in your eyes.
You're just afraid of your greatest fears.
So i say to you, there's more than one light
And You can sleep safe tonight.
When you need A place to cry, i got you.
Just get on the phone, and ill pick you up.
For better or for worse don't fall apart.
Think of me, long and deep.
Just know its not easy being me.
The valley of wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment