22.12.10

Miss me.

I want you, But I don't need you.
At least I love you, why don't you like me.
Just forget the past, but this is to our future.
I need you, then grow up.
If I grow up, you never stop growing.
I like someone else, what's their name?
Doesn't matter, was I not good enough?
Things fall apart for better things to fall together, that's not true.
You don't think I tried? Trying and working are two different actions.
I tried. Apparently not hard enough.
Why do you hate me? I love you but this isn't working.
It is working, that's out of your eyes.
What isn't working? It's not our eyes.
One is the loneliest number, well now two are lonely. 

I love you, I love you too.
I love you, but I don't need you to love me.
You like me, but things are different.
Open up to me, It's a blocked road.
I can't fix something I don't know is broken, You can't fix something you didn't break.
It's raining, cries to the river.
The more you give, the less you receive.
Maybe it's you. Yeah maybe it's me.
It's not me, it's you.
What is wrong with us. Love just wasn't enough.

Talk to me, I wish I could.
Talk to me, I'm misunderstood.
I don't understand, try to understand.
There's nothing you could say, There's something I could do.
Why are my words not enough? Actions speak louder than words.
Well come here and I'll kiss you. Problems don't fix from one simple kiss.
You'd be surprise how far a kiss can go. I can't do this, not here, not now.

So this is it, I guess so.
That's unfortunate, For you or for me?
For both, I'm sorry.
This hurts, yeah it will get better.
Where are you going? I'm going home.
Take me with you.
I'm going home.
I'm going to miss you.
I'm going home, and I miss you.


"Baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love
But we've been living as friends"




If people wanted to be together, than forget all the obstacles. Don't ever change for someone, change for yourself.  Problems come up in relationships and break things apart.  It's how you face the problem with a solution. Calm and collective during Challenge and controversy. But remember, it's not always about you.  It's about that other person.  You might like or love someone so much it hurts, but that doesn't mean they feel the same.  You can't control someone's feelings or actions.  We do what we want to do, consciously or subconsciously.  It's best to be in adversity so you can face the diversity. Relationships have its toll on people, so never get too strung up on one person. Some lady in DisneyWorld told us, "You're only young once.  Change isn't always a bad thing. Know as many relationships as you can before you settle, you're still young."  If you like someone, go ahead and tell em'. If you don't find what you're looking for, keep trying or find something else.  Depends on the kind of person you are.  Heartbreak hurts. Loneliness hurts. But what in life doesn't hurt. Speak your mind, I can help. Keep smiling, even during your darkest hours.

When I finally make it home I hope that you miss me a little when I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment