13.12.10

7 packages, 7 people

7 packages, 7 people, one day.
Reconciliation.  Packages of reasoning and hope, short, and sweet.
Apologetic but encouraging, friendly  but loving, and caring but criticizing.
7 packages to 7 people,  One hope.
Rekindle, repair, restore, renovate, rehabilitate, resurrect, revamp
recreate, reactivate, recondition, re-cleanse, revive,  re-enact
The bond we called friendship, family, love.
Gone from distances, gone from miscommunication. Gone from time.
Gone because the two way street suddenly has reconstruction
Gone because you were too caught up in life.
Away from home, lonely as a stray dog, I sent my love in some packages.
No one signed for my heart.
7 packages, 7 people, one idea.
I love you, or so I thought. 
I cared, but you forgot.
Somewhere along the lines, our bond broke.
People only talk to those they can physically see, but they all seem blind regardless
People only talk to those who are in their everyday life style today
People only talk to those who benefit from today.
Doesn’t matter about all the history, all the yesterday drama, all the past challenges
Doesn’t matter about what you did for them, or what you sacrificed.
The time, the money, the dedication it takes to build a friendship, collapses.
I love when plans work out to success, but this one completely, indescribably, totally failed
7 packages, 7 people, 7 questions left
Do you ever think about what we used to be?
Do you ever remember how I used to be there for you when you needed me most?
Do you think the replacement of me is better than what we used to be?
Do you know how it feels not to get the bond reciprocated?
Do you know how it feels to lose someone you wanted in your life?
Do you know how it feels to not be something you thought you were to someone else.?
7 packages, 7 people,  7 left scars
Looking at the times, their in my memories.
But what’s done is done, and I am gone
It wasn’t me giving out, it was you giving up
I don’t hate you, I just don’t care anymore.
To you significant 7, the way I am now, I thank you.
You created an emotionless monster.
And now I just don’t give a fuck.
7 packages, 7 people. 7 Former friends. Gone.



What I say or think is what I feel.
What I do or how I act is my choice.
You wanna hate on it, go ahead be my guest.
But before you say it’s emo,
Before you say its gay or whatever derogative words you got,
Know that it’s shit you thought.
You might be embarrassed to express yourself.
If it boosts your ego, then keep on going.
You bully fools not because you can, but so you can feel better about yourself.
You’re the narcist fool who think the world revolves around you.
You compose 95 percent of the U.S.
I ask you, what are you doing with your life.?
You sit behind the computer screen all damn day talking shit.
Tryin to make youself feel big, good, important.
But what you don’t see is your stupidity fake ass bullshit.
It’s mothafuckas like you that need the most help.



No comments:

Post a Comment