10.12.10

One of Won.

When I no longer have the aspirations to start you.
When I no longer have the feeling of missing you.
When your beauty is only beauty and nothing more,
and I can live without your touch.
Your body and your curves,
The way you handle me and yourself, together
The first time I saw you I fell in love
The first time I rode you till today was always consistent, fun, and loving.
We would cruise the streets and highways together, just you and I.
You never stopped loving me.
You never gave me problems or drama
And you never put my life in danger.

They say girls like you are dangerous, and you are a risk to my life.
I don't see it that way, cause no one makes me smile like you do.
No one has made me happier then you, for this long and this consistent.
You are truly one of a kind, and have always been mine.
You never given me up for another person.
The way I feel for you, you have for me.
As long as I take care of you, you take care of me.
You are one of one, and will always be my first.

Life is a measure of happiness,
And honestly if I die with you next to me, I have lived and died the happiest.
People do not understand the importance of you in my life.
You never disappoint me like any living person.
You understand my emotions, and I understand your maintenance.
Not too low, and not too high.
When things got rough, you remained in control, and helped me through the pain.

And though the relationship has been relatively short, I love you with all my heart.
Not many things come before you.
You have give me more freedom of living than I had ever imagine.
They want me to give you up, sell you out, and leave you behind.
That will never happen cause you're a Won, and you are mine. Not theirs.
It's only me and you on the streets baby girl, no one else. You- and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment