7.10.09

Hello Good bye

Hello Miss Cutie pie lady.
I must say, that you are simply gorgeous and that I adore you.
But before you say a word, just let me tell you something about me.
I have known you for quite some time, and as scary as that sounds,
I mean no harm, danger, or infliction.
You might’ve seen me once, or twice, hell maybe a lot more.
But you don’t know me, and I don’t know you.
And as appetizing and interesting as you are,
That’s all I’ll ever know.
All I’ll ever know, is simply the most I am allowed to know.
You see, I’ve been down this road once before.
And it doesn’t end in a good way.
Pain, agony, ache, affliction.
Somewhere down the road it’ll be.
Maybe you, Maybe me. If I’m lucky, it’ll be the both of us.
Somewhere down the road, we will fail, we will falter.
And as sadly as I must say, it won’t be me to cause the tears.
It won’t be me to cause the tears, because I will be the one who sheds the tears
I won't be the one who leaves, more like the one to stay.
You may know it, you may not,not yet at least
But believe it, and I know what, and I kno it exists.
You’re the most beautified diamond in the rough.
And even a diamond in the rough has its scars.
I wish I could make em all go away, and never return
But its somethin thatll always burn.
I won’t be fooled once again, not this time.
We, we could’ve been something, something special.
Something spectacular, something extraordinary, something unbelievable.
I would’ve done everything, and anything, in order to keep you.
And we would’ve been good, at least for a good while.
You may not know it, but I believe it.
I wouldn’t have failed you, and I would’ve never gave up.
Sometimes the beauty is in failure, sometimes beauty is in the attempt.
But there will be no trial, there will be no error.
There will be no erroneous.
So there, that’s said that’s done.
We conversated, and we talked.
Eye to eye, person to person.
One time is enough, one time too much.
This is it, this is the end.
Good-bye to you my friend.
Good day Miss cutie pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment