29.10.09

Deuce Deuce

I think you should watch this.



Thanks Everyone!  I appreciated all the greets I received today.  It made my day swell!   Today I went to class like a L 7, and then went to dinner at Gordon Biersch Brewery.  Anyways, it's been awhile since I've been on Facebook, but decided after a month and a half, to bring it back. As a surprise, I received many Birthday Wishes from lots of people I haven't talked to in awhile. I would like to give a special thanks to


Mama Won
Papa Doc
Rebecca "#1" Saldana
Isamu "Moo" Saldana
Eddie "EddaY" Rathkay

Kari "Moi Moi" Won
Jennifer "lil one" Lui.
Andrew Tang
Steph Yung
Ashley Yee
Jessica Huang
Shari "Dumb" Hakim
Kimmie "Mi Hermana" Won
Matthew "Channing Tatum" Lee
Lisa Nguyen
Kirsten Shimizu
Andrew "Turbizzle" Kimura
Andrew "Skip" Kearney
Jesse "Coach" Chuk
Tracy "Bear" Makimoto
Brandon Mok
Jason Lim
Christina Leung Ko
Darren Lau
Steven "Shteven" Kimura
Amanda Starbucks girl
Jason "ISS" Singh
Ariel Janae Hicks
Derrek "The Entreprenegro" Lee
Samantha Fowler
David "Da Goat" Leong
Jessica Aquino
Michele "Yosh" Yoshioka
John Lai
Brandon "White Boy" Day
Kristina "swine Flue" Yee
Andrew "Nigin" Nguyen
Ashley Satow
David "jr" Wong
Angela Wong
Ashley "Toki" Tokunaga
Min Hwang
Jocelyn "joce" Cruz
Darren "Dran" Wong
Melissa "Mel" Imai
Jennifer Tanaka
Timothy "Timon" Lee
Ryan Chan
Michelle "Ziva David" Wong
Janet Ma
Joycelin "Joyce Joyce" Leong
Judy "JudaY!" Tuei
Jackee "Miss Jay Jay" Tang
Darnie "the Darnster" Mak
Nikki Yee
Newton "NewT" Kwan
Brandon "BTizzle" Tagawa
Tracy Kwan
Chelsea Woo
Tiffany "Nosey" Short haah
Nina Galang
Minoru Kato
Curran Wong
Tracy Lee
Jessica Lam"Chops"
Kevin Gin
Erik Quan
Ryan "Fuki" Fukushima
Katherine Herr



You all made my day.  Thanks, it means a lot.  Sorry if I forgot anyone...


Instead of celebrating my day today, the relatives; my aunts, uncles, and cousins took me out on Sunday to Outback Steakhouse, where the whole restaurant decided to sing to me. Embarrassing as it was, I had some delicious ice cream after that 16oz Prime Rib.



He's growin up Fast

All he does is EAT!



Outback Waitresses sang for my "non" birthday.


I bought a d80 and a 50mm f 1.4 Lens, still learning how to use both.. And photoshop.  I know some stuff looks crappy so criticism is welcome.  Hate is not.


Don't forget! NBA Basketball Started Yesterday. Anyone who wants to Fantasy Draft Live on Yahoo, let me know! I'll update Basketball Later.




"everything you do  or have done is all apart of everything you will become."





No comments:

Post a Comment