28.9.09

it hasn't hit me yet.


 
I fed exed my love so she could sign for my
Hearts crush, Hearts aches,
Hearts bleed. Hearts break.
Too much agony, too much pain.
Too much trauma. Too much came.
Too much to take. Too much has bled.
Permanent scars. Stained for life. Mustang Red.
It’s bare. It’s broken. It’s fallen. All apart.
No circulation. No beat. No pump. No heart.
Instead, a loop. A revolution. A coil. A ring
A circle, ongoing. Never ending. Forever lasting.
There’s no straight. There is no line.
No one’s gonna break it this time.
That’s fictitious, that’s fraudulent, that’s a lie.
Heart replacement, Circle good-bye.
It came. It saw. Didn’t see this one come.
It’s already done. It’s already dead. It’s already gone.
Destroyed, collapsed, crippled and crumbled.
Demolished, devoured, heart or circle, it’s shattered.
It was mine as it was yours. But it was more yours than ever mine.
Without notice. Without request. I gave my all. I gave my best.
One man’s trash was my treasure chest.
She knew. She misinterpreted. She misunderstood.
I succeeded. I accomplished. I achieved.
She failed. She neglected. She’s gone for good.
Bad luck.  Wrong timing. Her loss, yet my grieve.
Heart or circle. It’s crushed. It’s apart.
You call it what you want it. But
I fed exed my love so she could sign for my …

No comments:

Post a Comment