29.2.12

Never Good

It is what It is,
Nothing more, nothing less.
I've been down this road before.
Maybe not with you, maybe not for you.
But by golly, I have been down this road.
If you think by me being down this road before,
stops me from trespassing these broken walls.
You're wrong.
You think I don't know what you don't think I know,
Whatever it is, I know.
Whatever you think, I believe.
And whatever you want, I give.

Every person is different, and every person tells you their different.
But that's not really up to them to decide,
Who's different, who's not.
Individually, we are all different.
But together, we all whole.
You think this world can have 7 billion people,
and not one single duplicate.
One thought, one factor, one mind.
You think because you do something one way,
That makes you different.
No, the things that you do different are being done exactly the same.
You just don't know about it,

I would've went Heaven and Earth to make sure you were happy.
You brush me off with just one sweep.
Every little mistake I made, was magnified.
Every little doubt, was exclamated.
Every little feeling, a lie.
You think you feel what you never felt before,
But those look in your eyes tell me your lying.
The words you never said are the words I know the truth.
It doesn't take a mind genius to know, it's wrong.

Nobody likes to take the blame, so allow me to be the fall.
You want to tell me these lies of feeling, of emotions, of happiness.
It was I who was not able to satisfy your every need.
I was a want, no a need.
A necessary commodity, an unreliable source.
It was me who was wrong for you.
Because like before, they are never wrong for me.
It is my fault I am never good enough.

In the end, nothing has changed.
The script, as once before, written a thousand times.
Like a copy, a duplicate love story.
Same main character, different supporting cast.
It does not take someone who does not love,
A big Fuck You sign, to tell me I'm not enough.
You did not have to lead me to believe,
that I was the Right, or the Perfect.
A thousand stories have been written under the circle,
A thousand stories return empty and broken.
How do I believe your different when you follow the book.

If we could change the world together, I would in a heart beat.
You know I would.
But you want to change the world with someone else.
After all the things we have been through, you finally got it through my head.
I was never the one you wanted, only a stepping stone.
Like Swiss Beats and Jay Z, it's On to the Next one.

You think I'd be good at Good Byes since I've seen so many.
With every entrance comes an exit, and It is definitely my time.
It's okay, you don't need an excuse or a lame fight to tell me,
You don't want me.
You don't have to tell me you're scared to move forward,
As it's only a reason to leave me behind.
You can't move forward when you're stuck on someone else.
Just like you can't move on when you're heart is with them.
The only thing You want me to do is move over.

You don't need to ask,
I won't believe anything else.
The only thing I ever wanted was you to be happy.
And with that, it is clear to me that I failed.
So go on love, take what you can these days.
I'm sorry, I was never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment