28.2.12

Feb Yary,

February 2012

Food for thought:

Still jobless. But searching.
I think I've applied to over 100 state jobs.
30 Other jobs.
Through Denver, Sf, Md, Sac, and La.
Cars for sale. Time for baby to go bye bye.
Jeremy Lin... Got murdered against the Heat.
Good for him on the other games, but he needs to take care of the ball.
Speaking of, I'm in 9th place in fantasy.
Easter is coming up.
GMAT is still a hard test for me.
Grad school is in the distance...
Whitney Houston passed away.
I haven't had time to write in here.

Movies of the month:

Act of Valor.
Safehouse.
Taken.
Valentine's Day
Twilight Breaking Dawn

Youtube (New!):

Ellen Scare Montage
Ellen entire episode with Taylor Swift and Zac Efron
Sophiaa and Rosie Rolling in the Deep
Rush Hour 3 Carter Singing
Rush Hour 3 I is you, you is me.

Songs of the month:

Who The F is Gold Schlag.
Part of me. Katy Perry.
So Good. B.o.B
Marry Me. Bruno Mars
Murder of Excellence. Jay Z and Kanye West

Quotes of the Month.

"Life is like riding a bicycle; The only way to keep balanced is to move forward"
"Victory belongs to those who believe in it the most, those who believe in it the longest. We're gonna believe, gentlemen."
"Social networking kills relationships. Fact."
"No matter how dirty your past is, your future is spotless."
"You don't step in to love, you fall into love."

Rule of the Month.

#19 Follow your heart and your heart only.

Goals of the Month.

_ Pass the GMAT.

_Apply to Grad School.

_Find a job.

_Write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment