8.2.12

A little Late neverr hurts January!

Last months Thoughts of January 2012

Time flies faster with every year that you grow.
Fantasy NBA is kind of Effed because of the shortened season.
Fantasy NBA is effed cause I drafted Brooke Lopez and he's injured.
Vernon Davis was a beast against the Saints and Giants.
49ers back their entire team up.
School is back in session.
Girls are still Girls.

Music of the Month:

Tim Mcgraw's new album.
Motto. Drake and Weezy.
Breaks my Heart. Monica.
Make me Proud. Drake ft Nicki Minaj!

Tweets/Quotes of the month

"The older I get the more I have to leave behind, that's life."
"Come here, come here you little shit."
"You're Always so negative, 'she said."
"Never say I can, it only leaves doubt. Always say I believe, then there's only room for success."
"You can't change everything in one night, but one night can change everything."
"So I sit here divided, talking to myself. Was it something I did, was there somebody else."

Rule of the Month

#12 Never take anything for granted. Bitch!

Goals of the Month:

__ Stay ahead of the game.

__ Study for the GMAT

__ Find a job.

__ Make the ones close, happy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment