13.11.09

"Welcome to your KODAK moment Anderson Varejao."

"Wade, Oh The Facial, Yes and the Foul."

Can you Imagine Marv Albert practicing his lines in front of a mirror back the day when he was a new broadcaster. Haha. If you missed the game tonight, that is unfortunate. I missed some parts of it, but at least got to see the main event. Sure, D-Wade lost, but he put up some fighting numbers. The Heat are still getting better, and he dunked on Anderson Varejao. That dunk is dunk of the year, kind of reminds me when he dunked on Emeka Okafor last year...


Anyways, both are freakin sick. While most speculate on if LBJ joins D Wade to form one of the best duo's ever in Miami next season, another all-time great duo was in the arena. By that, I mean Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. D-Wade also sported the new and up coming 25th Anniversary Jordan's due out in Feb. Personally, I'm not hyped, but I guess we'll see when they're released.

I missed some of the game due to the other National Game on TV, and it wasn't basketball. The Niners played on NFL TV for those who don't follow. And must I remind you from two years ago, Patrick Willis is a BEAST. Manny Lawson, I was also a fan of him his rookie year (one prior to Willis's entrance). The 49ers are horrible on offense, only scoring 10 points...Even after taking away, or being given, 5 Interceptions by Jay Cutler. Somebody Fire that man. Hopefully, the offense can get it going or else there's not gonna be no post season this year.

Oh and Michael Crabtree is still impressin.. especially with the out of bound catch. Sorry, since it wasn't a catch, I don't spot it on Youtube. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment