16.11.09


3's update...

Allen Iverson was dropped from the Grizzlies, so he's in search for a job...
CP3 went down last week with a very bad ankle sprain..It's said he'll be out for 3-4 weeks.
Dwyane Wade...Need I say anything when Power Rankings Said it all..
"Dwyane Wade broke spirits (Anderson Varejao), broke hearts (Nets), and broke records (franchise-record 22 straight 20-plus games) this week."



The 49ers won on Thursday against the Bears...I think I already wrote about it, but yeah they need some offensive help.  Their Defense on the other hand, is pretty darn strong...

Bill Bellicheck took a risk and it cost the Pats and Tom Brady the game.  Most people disagree with his choice, I being one of them.  Sure, it's great to have Tom Brady with the ball in the final minutes of a close game, but if you're leading the game by less than a touchdown, and it's more than 4 and 1, (4 and 2), on their own 30 yard line, I think everything leads to punt.  I get his decision, but it wasn't necessary.  If they were losing by a 6, yes, absolutely.  If they were winning with the down, 4 and 1, maybe.  But the safest bet would be to punt the ball and trust your defense.  I'm still agitated that Tom Brady lost..Gr

No need to talk about the Raiders losing to the Chiefs.
No need to talk about the Wizards struggling to find W's.  Everyone says it's because they don't have Jamison, but how much would he help?  I mean a significance yes, but I don't htink one player changes a 2-6 team to above .500 just like that.  It's still gonna take time for him to get used to the rotation and the game.

Kings are above .500, and are on a 4 game win streak, the latest coming from the Rockets (who beat the Lakers the next game).  WOW. Holy Smokes ,would have never predicted that.  I guess I'm a pessimist when I told people this would be the only two game winning streak this season, and they already doubled it.  Ha, anyways J T and Tyreke need to keep gettin me fantasy points!

Warriors traded Stephen Jackson for Raja Bell and Vlad... I don't like that trade, nor do I like how it hurts my fantasy team of Anthony Morrow, Anthony Randolph, and Stephon Curry... Hopefully, they drop Vlad , or trade for a pick cause there's too many people on that team!




Assassin's Creed II comes out this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment