2.11.09

Keep your Eyes Posted!

Congrats to Dwayne Wade on his 10,000 points Milestone.  This is what you call Superstar.






This Wed, he will be on National TV, ESPN at 7 P.M Eastern Standard Time, against Gilbert Arenas and the Wizards. I look forward to that matchup, although I'll miss the first half due to school.
On more news, Tyreke Evans of the Sacramento Kings, is injured and listed Day to Day.

Anthony Randolph is still trying find his All-Star caliber, but can't blame him cause Nellie ain't playin him!.. Same thing with Anthony Morrow. Gallinari is a steal pick up right now, hitting 16 3's this season, including 8 in one outing. The Italian Knick can shoot!
I'm debating if I should pick up Courtney Lee, Peja Stojakavic, and/or Kenyon Martin...and drop either, Travis Outlaw, Yi Jinilian, and/or Anthony Morrow.

49ers Lost. Raiders Lost. Tom Brady is on the Bye. Redskins are on the Bye. Thank God the Ravens smashed the Broncos....49ers could've won, but didn't score the 2nd half of the Indy game, to leave Indy undefeated. Raiders, they just suck. Tom Brady's comin back from London. Joe Flacco is the man!

Celtics are undefeated, with Rondo signing an extension, 55 Million for 5 years. Jesus, just think, the Kings could've had him, instead of Quincy Who? Douby. Great, just Great. Kevin MArtin is still proving me right when I say, "Worst Clutch" performer. My dad was on Fox News too.

 

(Around the 540 Mark)
He had more coverage time, but I suppose they didn't like his responses. This is a revised/edited version. In the previous version, my dad answered questions of what should've been happening during the time of the crash, Along with what "might've" occured to cause the crash. And lastly, he finishes with, "slim chances" when asked what were the chances of survival. He said it with a straight face...I bet the family members are disgusted with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment