30.11.09

B.

I've practiced this for hours, gone round and round
and now I think that I've got it all down
And As I say it Louder, I love how it sounds
Cause i'm not taking the easy way out.
Now every girl I've been with after you, just ain't the same
I've been on that rebound tip, I can't believe you got me feelin like this.
And every other mornin it's your face that I miss.
man your boy's sick.
Shawty was a 10, but I was on that Bull when I was with
You.You.You.You.You.
I've been thinkin about you. And how it used to be then.
Back when we didn't have to live we could start again.
There's nothing left to say, don't waste another day.
Just you and me tonight, everything will be okay
If it's alright with you then it's alright with me,
baby let's take this time lets make new memories.
Bring it back to the time when you and me had just begun
When I was still your number one
Do you Remember



Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart, well you could try sleepin in my bed.
Never Say Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment