2.12.11

November 2011







Novembre Thoughts

Sports:

Well, lockout is over for the NBA. Maybe it's better that NBA seasons start after football season =].

Patrick Willis has a twin, his name is Navarro Bowman. "When I see him, I see me." Haha. Niners just suffered their second loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving Day. I don't know if it was the lack of effort, the offensive line, or fatigue. I do believe that 75 yard bomb that got revoked was the turning point...The niners never throw bombs.
Alex Smith reminds us of how quickly he can fall out. Although he is a solid QB, he still lacks the composure and quick-decision making while under pressure. He doesn't like throwing the ball away and rather take a sack.

Food For Thought:

Britt got married! If you couldn't tell from the above post. Although Thanksgiving tried stealing your thunder...I remembered! It just took me a couple days after to text you Britt!

Entourage Season 8 is pretty good. I know a lot of people didn't like it because it lacked something previous seasons had. But all I care about is E and Sloan and that worked out ok. I also liked how they showed Vince's inner side, beside him being a celebrity.

I'm definitely changing my phone number.
I brought my FB back only for emergency purposes. I rarely go on it, and when I do, it's only to check messages. I don't care what any one and everyone is doing.

Thanksgiving in MD, along with my Gma's surprise party was well worth it. Saw some familiar faces and learned of job opportunities!

People remind me why it's a waste of time to get involved.

Happy birthday to my mom. My G. Doc. And Pegster

Music:


Song Picks of the Month.
The One that Got Away_Katy Perry,
Set Fire to the Rain_Adele

Quote of the Month:

"Why are we involved?" SK
"Family is people who love you as much as you love them." -#52 PW
"Oh Fasho." lol.

Last thoughts of the Month:

Although I am unemployed, Life has been better than ever.
Stopped worry about the petty stuff and minor things and am living carefree.
There's really not a thing in the world that can bring me down.
I accomplished the goals I had last month, and will hopefully continue more of them.
Being direct has shown some progress, although seeing them the next day is not good.

_Finish building your website.

_Apply for East Coast jobs.

_Go Christmas Shopping Early

_Crabbing/camping

_Sell my car

I hope everyone had a well Thanksgivings!

No comments:

Post a Comment