22.12.11

Deciembre 2011 Christmas Potatoes and Poo

December 2011

Food For Thought :

I haven't really written anything meaningful besides these food for thoughts in the last two months, which is interesting since I'm unemployed. Not much besides job hunting is happening in life. Crabbing is coming up before Xmas... Christmas came by pretty quickly this year, but don't trip. I got all the gifts for the true homies! Family is all home already too. Although I brought back the Facebook, I am not and will not be on it for socialization. It is only there for a reference or contact. Other then that, I don't want to get sucked back into that hole of looking at people's business. Instead, I have this lovely blog nobody reads, and I'm thinking of starting a Tumblr. I think the blog will be me and my photos, where the Tumblr where be the place I re-Blog other people's items. Since October, these past two months have been very positive and vivid. Living is more awesome than ever and I think I finally found the purpose/meaning of life as well as love. Anyways, it's great that the NBA season is finally about to start. Crazy trades were revoked by David Stern and Stu Jackson both involving CP3. Cp3, regardless is a Clipper now. Blake Griffin is about to BEAST on everybody...
Well maybe I should make a Sports for thoughts. Lol

Sports for thought:

Patrick Willis got injured two games ago and it's been killing me to not be able to watch him. Although Larry Grant is beasting in Patrick's Absence, My father and I both miss watching him play. Larry Grant has been filling in the void nicely as John Gruden from MNF said, "Patrick might have to earn his starting position back from Larry Grant." Haha. Patrick Willis is such a hero who has affected and encouraged some many young souls in the football and non-football game. I know people who know of him in different cities and states other than CA and SF. One day, I will meet him.

Dwyane Wade and the Heat look real good this year. I think they'll get their ship this year cause the West isn't very good. Actually, Everyone looks kinda weak this year except OKC and maybe Chicago. I fantasy drafted and got robbed cause Brooke Lopez is injured for 7 weeks. Wardell Curry is injured again, and he was my first pick...Demmit. But don't trip, he's about to beast. I think John Wall is about to break out too, but I wasn't able to draft him. Not so sure about the Joe Johnson pick, he's usually a player I stay away from. But I guess Iggy and Kevin Martin are two I stay away from even more. Lol.

I bowled 200 twice this month. Woot Woot, my dream is over! haha Nah Now I'm shooting for mid 200's , or at least 220.

Big shout out to the 49ers who are beastin the NFC West. Surprising , yet not, that they lost to Arizona the week before. Although, they bounced back great by beating the Steelers. I wonder, and I am quite curious, if the 49ers beat the Steelers with a healthy Big Ben and James Harrison. Alex Smith can't hit those deep throws still, Disappointing.

Music For Thought:

I really don't want to hear Christmas Music this year. I don't know why, but I just have not been in the mood. Instead, I rather listen to Taylor Swift's Speak Now Tour live or watch the DVD. I've also heard the Nickelback CD, which is Okay. I only like three of the 12-13 songs. All the other ones are hard rock/ Country that I'm not too comfortable with.

Songs of the Month:

The Fight Will be on Your Own - Steve Jablonsky
Last Kiss- Taylor Swift
Lullaby, Trying Not to Love you- Nickelback
I was Here- Beyonce
Set Fire to the Rain- Beyonce

Quote of the Month:

"I'm a little Tipsy for you"- ME!

Goal of the Month:

_Be Nice.

_Take Pictures with that darn Camera

_Create my Tumblr/Website

_Find a job. Demmit



Last thoughts:

Everybody have a great, safe, enjoyable holiday. Hit me up if anyone wants to kick it or get some coffee. Always down for a reunion and a Ketchup. Be thankful for not what you lack, but what you have. Those matter more, don't worry about the materialistic items you don't get for Christmas. Just remember it's the remembrance and celebration of the Savior and all about Him and Fam Time. Spend it with those who matter the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment