12.11.11

Remember me part 2


We will Remember Part 2

A toast to the 7 B. of people,
The millions of sightings,
The Thousands of acquaintances,
The hundreds we have touched
The many we have known,
And the few we love.

You might not know of who I am,
But I know you exist.
Whether we have intervened or unqualified,
There is a strong presence of your character inside of me.
It never matters about the status or the money,
Nor the physicality in your stature,
Or clothing which hides your suit.

I don't know how you think, or your habits you love yet hate.
Your friends, your family, your pets.
Your weaknesses, your poor decisions,
Your body, your soul,
Your choices, your Facebook Page.
Or your most deepest crushes.

But deep down, there is a heart.
A inner part of your body that exists beyond physicality.
Forgiveness, Compassion, Humanitarian, and Understanding.
A part of your body called Love.
It may be hidden, it may be unused,
But I know that it is there.

Everyone is born an original,
Yet, everyone is born with love.
We are afraid to admit our sacredness
Because we are scared of being vulnerable.
You don't have to explain it to me,
I understand.

A toast to you and yours truly.
Your family, your friends, your life.
We celebrate you and your character,
Your life and your accomplishments.
Whether we see your true character of commitment,
I will remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment