6.5.11

I never saw this one comin'

Rightaways, Straightaways, Whatever the day, you’re gone today.
I should’ve seen this one comin baby girl.
I think about it all the time, I think about you all the time.
It was my fault, I never saw it coming.
I’m better then that, I’m better then that. You know that.
But that doesn’t matter, you’re gone.
You’ll never know. Only I live in regret.
You’re gone and I am without.
Every girl I see reminds me of you, but none of them are you.
I should’ve done something, I should’ve done something different.
How I am still here I have no clue, but everyday I wish it was me and you.
Instead it was you, and not me. 
Somehow, someway, You saved my life.
Rightaways, Straightaways, You’re gone everyday.
Til the day I see you again, till the day we meet again,
You are in my heart, you are in my soul
Through thick and thin, blood and water,
I’ll always cherish those memories, and I’ll never forget your sacrifice.
I never saw this one comin babe, I never saw this one coming.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you're quite the writer? I really enjoy reading your posts.

    P.S. How are you? I haven't talked to/heard from you in a while. When can we catch up?

    ReplyDelete