12.1.11

A person's Drive to succeed is also his obsession.

All it takes is a spark. 
One spark makes something happen.
An idea, a spark of light, a goal in our heads.
Us as individuals have thousands of sparks within ourselves like the stars among the  sky.
Sparks to obtain, Spark to fight, , Sparks to become.
For what we believe, for what we want, for what we need.
To better living conditions, to better others, to better ourselves.
Nobody cares to what we deserve, Nobody believes on what we can achieve.
Doubtful, unfaithful, discouraging, impossible, waste of time.
Fuel my fire. Spark my flame. And there will be more then just. pain.
There is fire within us that will overcome the biggest obstacle.
No water can put this challenge fire out.
One can of gasoline and one simple idea drives our little spark into a water-proof fire.
Never forget those who’ve helped you fuel your fire,
Never forget those who’ve tried to put your fire out
Pyromaniacs or Firefighters, pick your team
Never get caught up in the smoke, distracting you from your mission
A person’s drive to succeed is also his obsession
The flame of your drive is the flame of your obsession
With drive and obsession there needs to be control
A balance between love and desire
Never let your taste of success supersede the gasoline
Discipline me with violence, blend me with peace
Combine me with hate and I can’t face defeat
Don’t let all the oxygen consume my fire
Don’t let all the firefighters destroy my flame
Never Forget,
With every fire something gets burnt, With every fire someone Burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment