23.2.11

23

I have come this far.
I have come this far to hear.
I have come this far to listen.
I have come this far to become.
I have come this far to become something great.
I have come this far to become something greater than ever to be.

It started from birth, the destiny and earnest given down below from the power above.
It started with love, the unconditional, constant, deep support from two unique, dedicated parents.
It started with following, the steering leadership from peers, older and younger, wiser yet humble.
It started from one person and has now reached over a million.
It might’ve been the best that things didn’t fall together.
It might’ve been the worst that the greatest things fell apart.
It might’ve been the teachings I never wanted to learn.
It might’ve been the studying I never thought I would need.
It might’ve been the karma that came back to bite me.
It might’ve been the luck that made the surprise.
Whatever it was, it has come.
What it was, I now understand.
Whatever it was, has now become.
Hardship. Challenge. Destruction. Earthquake
Doubter. Question.  Deletion. Tornadoes.
Controversy. Hurricanes.  Demolition.
Haters. Imitators. Duplicators. Non-believers.
Whatever you got, bring it.
Failure. Homo. Weirdo. Emo. Loser.
Weak. Stupid. Dumb. Pussy.
Things that made you feel better.
are things that fuel my fire.
They say the best revenge is revenge itself.
I say the best revenge is success in life.
I am who I am and it is what it is.
You can take it or leave it. Like it or hate it.
Whatever you hate on is what I strive on.
Whatever I have learned has helped me become.
Whatever it is you thought you knew about me, think again.
Through all the pain, through all the agony
I remember.
Through all the storms, through all the disaster,
I have stood tall.
Through all the rumors, through all the lies
I have overcome.
Whatever today is, today is today.
Whatever today is, I have accounted for all the earlier days.
Whether this is my destiny or this is a short pit stop.
Don’t think I haven’t forgotten. Don’t think I haven’t tried.
Don’t think I’ll ever give up, don’t think I’ll ever fade out.
I will be the bigger man. I will be the last man standing.
23 years I have been blessed. 23 years I have been fortunate.
And in those 23 years I have learned life is bigger than me.
It’s bigger than you.

It’s not about you and you friends. It’s not about my friends and me.
It’s about the world and impact you have on the world.
I finally know what it means to have sacrificed and to have failed.
I finally know what it means to give more than life.
We do things we want to do, not things we need to do.
Whatever we learn, whatever we adopt, it’s because we follow.
But at some point, at some time, it is up to us to lead.
It is up to me and you to make a change, to make a difference.
Someday, you’ll realize it’s not about you or your people.
It’s about how you and your people have made the world a better place.
It's time for you to change. It's time for you to become bigger.
Not your head, not your body
Not your legs, not your arms.
Your smile and your heart.
I thank you family for all your support.
I thank you friends for all of your ideas.
Now it’s time for me to shine bright. It’s time for you to shine light.
And together, we’ll flash the good life. Together, we’ll flash the bright lights.
I know who I am. I know what I’m about.
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment