28.11.10

2006 Hopeless romantic.


How do you tell a story in which has never been told.
How do you grasp a day after all it has unfold.
They say the best gift in life is the unexpected
The best surprise is the surprise unexpected.
But what is it called when an unplanned plan works out.
One of the ideas in your head that’s never supposed to come out.
An opportunity, with a beautiful person seen, but never met.
A friend of your relative, but you two haven’t collided yet.
Once the encounter, we speak of common interest and goals.
We admit to fun, but we acknowledge we’re getting old.
She lives 3000 miles away to visit for one weekend.
The time isn’t forever ,one that I wish would never end.
But as the night grows colder and we become a little closer,
The night is ready to retire as the moon is growing older.
Life has its way of finding its best moments
Feelings are flying, “Everything” is taking over our emotion.
As we share the clearless, star-lit sky, holding each other
WE look at the bright city lights, as one, together.
You look at me, I look at you, somehow you and I engage lips.
You have the softest lips, the lips that gave me the best kiss. 
We grunt, we moan, we grieve,
Because we both know it’s time to leave.
Why does she live 3000 miles away.
Why is today the last day we must part ways.
You miss your flight, and I’ll skip the first of school just to be with you.
Nothing is as important as this time with you.
She was as beautiful as anything I have ever laid my eyes on.
She was the hero who came from zero
Just in one day no stock market has seen these gains
No celebrity has grown this over night fame.
If we were in Vegas, I would have proposed.
Or so I thought, you were my beloved.
How do you grasp a day after all that has been unfold
All this time, this story has never been told.
It must be because you left me, left me out in the cold.
The hopeless romantic strikes again
Only to his masterpiece come to an end.
When there’s only one night, it’s time to go all out
Because Hopeless romantic is what I was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment