22.9.10

The Greatest Pain is Loving someone You can't Have

 
"Moment of honesty, this is what I'm afraid of
Expecting the perfect love is a fairy tale and is made up
Some say it exists, my experiences says it don't
And love fell in its place for me but then it broke.
Then I  tried putting the shattered pieces together,
realizing it after that leaving it would be better.
And the pain is so unbearable
I can never forget her
And my emotions are dead,
but my feelings will be forever.
And i look back and you was for me and I never thanked ya.
We had that real shit, Corey and Tapanga
So let me know that you still be thinking about me
and later if your ready to do this would you allow me
to try again, both of us doing our parts.
And if ever, prove to 'em that we can last
 The greatest pain is loving someone you can't have.."
Isamu Saldana
September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment