2.8.10

About me...

I'm very often misunderstood and misjudged, so I thought I'd write a few things down.

I try to be different and unique..not the typical follower or crowd pleaser.
I absolutely hate drama, so if you boutta have a problem, don't include me. But if it does include me, I probably have a solution.
I highly dislike people who do not text/call back if I text/call first...
I rather drive or ride than go to a party.
I have this feeling where the whole world except a few, hate me for some dumb reason.
I am misunderstood...I can absolutely guarantee that.
I am a one on one or a few on one kind of person, not a party attention whore.
Speaking of which, I don't like attention whores.
Music=Love=Life.
I live by a rule book, and a common law.
I've labeled people by the color of flags.
Pictures are my memories.
Writings are my dialogues.
I often fall for the girl who isn't good for me.
Caring too much is my gift..and my kyptonite.
I am a well-planned person..But i also do spur of the moment type things.
I enjoy meeting new people rather then seeing what used to be's.
I find quotes the most powerful words anyone can write.
My parents mean the world to me.
I have one best friend.
My car and bike come after the best friend and before most people.
I buy things because I like it, not because they have it or they like it.
I wake up in the middle of the night to go drive with a friend.
I have more thoughts than you could imagine.
But I am more open than most people about everything.
I'm not afraid to say what is on my mind.
If you text me, I'll text you back. But dont text me and LEAVE... Ass.
I like Basketball, Soccer, Football, and Baseball.
I am sometimes too critical.
I have yet to have a visitor to Maryland =[
I understand girls, yet they seem to always be a problem.
I don't trust anyone.
I am an apple lover, yet I have yet to have an Itouch or iPhone.
I wish there were more people to hang out with.
I wish certain people could read my mind.
I hate flakers. so we won't hang out.
I hate liars, so I don't believe whatever anyone says.
I hate fakes, so you're fake until proven true.
I am a man of my word and I expect you to be a person of yours. If not, then we're not going to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment