13.8.10

2010 Peace camper Reunion

Hello All,

The peace camp this summer was exceptionally memorable to all of us. We learned so much about the war sixty years ago, along with its culture, economy, and environment today. Not only did we love the trip around the country, but we also made great friendships that will last forever. I know I am extremely grateful for the opportunity given to us by Sunny and the government.

Since we all live so far apart and will mos...t likely not see everyone again during our free time, I spoke with Sunny about having a reunion. She agreed and would love to have a reunion with the Korean Peace Makers. Haha. She also made me leader =/ of this trip...So..bear with me.

The Objective:

So Now, from here until September 15th, I will be taking opinions, ideas, and whatever else you guys have in mind. Please speak freely. So far, the ideal time for this (since we can't wait to see each other), is the last week of October, or first week of November (Sunny prefers the first week of November).

After September 15th, I will make a list of EVERYONE attending, assign rooms/tents and food stuff.. I need a lot of time to plan the event so anyone not responsive after September 15th, will not be included. I will also create another event after the 15th of September with everyone attending, so we can further plan what we want to do during the trip and what not.


The Plan (so Far):

A weekend trip, either Thursday through Sunday or Friday Through Sunday (For those traveling via plane, we'd have to leave Sunday unless you have somewhere to stay Sunday night).

Where?
Sunny's place (Since all of us can't fit in her house, she has offered camping for those who won't fit. If you don't like camping, there is a Best Western she can arrange for you to stay in).
Zion National Park, Utah

When?

Last Week of October or First Week of November ( It will probably be a little chili, hopefully not snowy though).

Cost?

At least 40-50 dollars per food plus room (if you stay in Best Western) and air plane ticket (unless you drive there). Sorry guys, this isn't supported by the Korean government, and travel arrangements must be made for Thurs/Friday and Sunday...Sunny nor I can support your hunger. haha

What I need by September 15th?
I need from you a full NAME.
A for sure HEAD COUNT. Either Say Yes, or No.
An E-mail Address.
A phone number. ( if you do not want to post it here, send me a message or text).

IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND BY SEPTEMBER 15TH, I WILL NOT INCLUDE YOU IN THE FOLLOWING TRIPS E-MAILS.

Also, PLEASE INVITE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE TRIP TO THIS EVENT YOU WOULD LIKE TO INVITE. THIS TRIP IS FOR EVERYONE FROM THE PEACE CAMP ONLY. I am not friends with everyone from the Peace Camp, so please help me invite others to the event.

I will be making a new Event after September 15th with those who are FOR SURE going. Remember, I need a yes or no.. And for those who are flying in, either fly into Las Vegas, Nevada or Salt Lake City...Let me knowwwwww. Thanks! =]


My phone number is 916 825 3217 if you want to talk about it
e-mail is lilaznjdawg@gmail.com (please state name in e-mail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment