24.6.23

part 2 B

 another day another dime anotha disappointment

captain of your own fate, captain of your own destiny.

you control your own actions and inactions

the moment you relinquish your self

the more you’ll succumb to their life.

Heard something you said yesterday. what’s true now was true then 

the words spoken don’t hold much fact

more like the action states all you need to know

it’s eating my brain faster than it’s eating my heart

cause round one already ate it all.

What is intriguing is that this has happened exactly once before.

And that reminder is on my left hand forever.

this is why the wall was built this is why the circle was formed

this is why nobody had the access code

the mischief of soul, the darkest closeted secrets.

I typically rise for the occasion and face the challenge head on.

but not this time, not this time.

cheers to the existential on prom night.

sing to me something soft. sing to me anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment