1.4.11

The game.

It's just her and me
One on one.
I've been here before,
I've been in this exact position.
Whether I stand here and contemplate my next move,
Or wait for her yell out advice.
Her advice is opinionated, not professionated.
I sip on my cocktail, take a whiff  of cancer, and look.
Long, quiet, and unappealing.
The sounds that once were so loud fade out .
It's just her and me, one on one.
I have so much riding right now,
It could determine if I call in sick tomorrow morning or go to sleep happy.
Statistically, my odds are in her favor, not mine .
But her interest should be in me, not the higher authority.
I look into her eyes as she looks away from the fire.
Her misconceptioning descriptionizong advisable information doesn't say anything to me that better my opportunities.
How I got to this I can not remember,
She's the queen of hearts with her elegance, unknown of a potential king.
I'm the jack of diamonds thinkin about two things.
Stay and be safe or hit that and most likely bust.
But I'm not letting my fate ride in her hands,
I am the leader of my group, the captain of my ship.
Hit that baby and out a triple.
Quince.
She ain't got no king, she ain't got no king.
She can be a queen but ima be her jack.
Ima let it ride, ima let it ride.
Queen a hearts plus a three year old kid and divorcing her king, that's some potential attraction .
Yes.
Enough stress has been had, enough blood pressure has been risen.
Drop a dub walk out 10 racks.
Color me out n I'll never be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment