14.5.10

NBA Conference Finals 2010

NBA Playoffs 2010 Conference Finals
At least one of my previous predictions was right (Celts in 6). Who would’ve thought the other three teams would’ve won in 4 straight. I’m disappointed with the Spurs, or should I be giving more credit to the Suns? I thought the Spurs had what it took.. But I guess I was wrong.
What team is hotter than the Magic? 8-0 in the playoffs, and on a 14 game-win streak? That’s incredible.

Eastern Conference

2. Orlando Magic vs 4. Boston Celtics
I think Charles Barkley is kickin himself in the foot right now, saying “I should’ve stayed with Orlando to win the Eastern Conference Finals.” It is too late…The Cleveland Cavaliers were knocked out by the Celtics last night. I don’t know if the Celtics are trying to shut their doubters or if they’re really playing like they said they would.. It reminds me of the playoffs 4 years ago, when the Spurs won the championship after being named the 6 seed. Everyone wrote the Spurs and Celtics off, but they’re winning. The only reason I doubted them was because of their play against the Heat (Heat almost won 3 of the 5 games). Anyways, I do not know about this match to be honest. If the Magic want to win, they’ll need to stop Rondo. Something that the Cavs couldn’t do, thus resulted in a loss. If the Celtics want to win, it depends on how far Rondo can lead the team.

What do I expect? Well, both of the teams have Finals appearances in the last two years. The Magic have Dwight Howard, maybe Rondo’s kryptonite. Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis cancel out Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. I think the Celtics will pull it out again, in 6. If not, the Magic will win in 5 or 7.. Home court means a lot to the teams in the playoffs. But then again, the Celtics took two in Cleveland. Celtics do have Rondo .. the differencemaker

Wildcard: RONDO!!!!!

Result: Celtics in 6… Orlando in 5 or 7

Western Conference

1. Los Angeles Lakers Vs 3. Phoenix Suns

All I hear are critics say, “Phoenix max potential is Los Angeles playing at their worst.” Now, I don’t necessarily agree with that, I do believe Los Angeles will take Phoenix out. In the game count, is where I don’t know exactly. Remember, Los Angeles couldn’t hang with the Thunder…So I expect Steve Nash, to have the same impact that Rondo has on the Celtics. If the Lakers want to win, they’ll need to stop Nash. If the Suns want to win, they’ll need to play big and stop Pau and Bynum. Look for Amare to have trouble in the paint..

I believe the Lakers will win. They will win in 5..maybe 6.. The possibility of the Suns beating the Lakers, I would say, is similar to what the Celtics did to the Cavs. They’ll need Kobe to trip as hard and bad as LBJ.

Wildcard : Leandro “the Blur” Barboso

Result: Lakers in 5.

On another note, my rule book needs to get trimmed down.. I think there is a difference between Rules and Common law.. so I'll be looking to change that.. Finals are here, so I don't expect to be doing anything but studying until Tuesday Night.  Woot Woot.

Even though Finals are here, I expect to watch Robin Hood this weekend.  Robin Hood was my favorite movie (with Kevin Costner).  We'll see if it's as good as that one.  I expect it should be, saying Gladiator was such a great movie.

On another note, I got rid of Facebook.  It will be for a good while.  Maybe all of summer, or forever.  Rule number 10: Social networking is not the solution. Haha
Anyways, If you want good mixes, check out www.babyyu.com. This guy is off the hook..

No comments:

Post a Comment