7.5.10

Happy Mother's Day 2010



I want to tell you of a remarkable person, one of the greatest person's I'll ever know. This person is a woman; a clean, generous, well-minded, courteous, selfish-less thinking woman. When you look at this woman and see all the wonderful things she's accomplished, all the endless hard work she's done, all the sacrifices she's made, it is unbelievable that one person can do so much.

She is a leader, brave and smart, always organized and planning ahead. Facing any task while taking any unknown risk. She is thrifty and frugal, always trying to get her bang for her buck, she rarely buys things not on sale, or at a low cost bargain just so she can save money. She is positive and remains positive. even when her character is in doubt and her mind is set. She is pretty and adorable, always wanting to hear I love you, always wanting a hug. She is entertaining, sometimes funny even if she's not trying to be. She is sweet and caring.. making sure everything and everyone around her is comfortable before herself. Always willing to put in the extra effort. She is impossible, doing things when she can even when she can't. She is intelligent, always sharing her opinion and insight, sharing her wisdom. She is understanding, always learning, adapting and listening. She is right, even when she thinks she is wrong. She is unselfish, putting her family before everything else including herself. She is unique, a needle in the haystack, one of a kind, doing things differently than the crowd. She is incredible, simply amazing
You know, there is no one characteristic that labels this woman, it's almost quite impossible. You've probably seen this person, if you're lucky. You're even luckier if you've smiled, talked, or even befriended her. You might feel the luckiest if you married this woman. But you're the luckierest when you are her child.
She believes, and she supports. she dedicates and she loves. Her motto, "the less she has the more her kids have.” There have been failures, there have been mistakes and there have been disappointments. There have been bad storms and ugly battles. Through the rough times and the hectic times, she fights. Even when she is part of the problem, she finds the solution. And through all the rough time, she never once, stopped believing or supporting. Her dedication is persistent and consistent. Her love is warming and tingling. Her wisdom, is encouraging and inspiring.
If there's one thing I’m sure about, I’m sure that I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for this woman.
This woman, I am proud to say, is my Mama .You've taught me everything I know. You showed me right from my wrong
As Boys II Men said, You were there for me to love and care for me When skies were grey Whenever I was down You were always there to comfort me And no one else can be what you have been to me You’ll always be you always will be the girl In my life for all times Loving you is like food to my soul.
I am sorry I will not be able to share this day with you once again. But I know that my sisters and father will take you out and share this special day for me. I know we get in our arguments daily and share disagreements on many subjects. It's not something I do because I want to hurt you, it's just me. Your support even when you disagree, is one of the most courageous and unselfish things a person can ask for.. It is one of the many things that I appreciate the most from you. Words cannot describe how much I feel about you or the family. I am so thankful to have you and I am so grateful to have you, even if never not show it. Everything I have learned, was from you. Everything I do, I think about you. And everything I am, I am because of you. When you said your children all have heart, in whatever we do. Know that, we get that from you Ma, because you have the biggest heart.
I love you Mama, Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment