7.5.09

oh NBA TEAMS!

Well, let me first say that these are my awards, not my predictions..for the teams already came out. It's funny I didn't do this when I did the individual awards.

First NBA Team

Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Dwight Howard

Second Nba Team

Deron Williams, Brandon Roy, Paul Pierce, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki

Third NBA Team

Rajon Rondo, Danny Granger, Kevin Durant, Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol

I was going to put Chauncey Billups instead of one of the guards, but it's kind of hard since Granger was having a break out year. Actually, Durant could be placed behind Granger. I also wanted to put in Devin Harris or Jason Kidd cause they both had a good year as well (stat wise). Unfortunately I was unable to put em on.

All Defensive First Team

Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Ron Artest, Dwight Howard

All Defensive Second Team

Rajon Rondo, Kobe Bryant, Shane Battier, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett

Do they have a 3rd defensive team? Well, I wouldn't know who to pick. I know that KG was picked on the 1st team this year, but I don't think I can agree saying he missed half of the season with his knee injury. Plus, he's not playing in the playoffs either, even though it's a season award. I think Duncan or KG can be on the 1st instead of Ron Ron, but I guess I felt KG was MIA the last 3 months.

1st NBA Rookie Team

Derrick Rose, O.J Mayo, Russell Westbrook, Greg Oden, Brook Lopez

2nd NBA Rookie Team

Mario Chalmers, D.J Augustine, Michael Beasley, Kevin Love, Marc Gasol

Compared to the actual picks, I say the first team was correct. I have Greg Oden instead of Michael Beasley. Even tho B.Easy is my man on 2k9, I don't think he did quite as well as the hype. Although there were times he did play well, there were more often times he was faltering either by missing shots, making rookie mistakes, or poor defense. Overall, Greg Oden could be on the 2nd team, and boost up Kevin Love or another double double guy like Marc. Either way, I like my picks...

No comments:

Post a Comment